CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I'm Here!

So, I'm a Member...Guess your wondering who I am? Okay, Maybe I should introduce myself.

Hi there readers! My Name Is Thumper
I Turn 18 this year, Not Long after this post too!
I Am, In fact a Female Human being...
Root beer is my all time favourite drink, When I can find a store with it in stock I'll happily drink Vanilla Coke or Lipton Tea (White, 2 sugars)
Beef & Black Bean, Absoloute favourite, I can cook this no worries :) Love it :)Oh yeah, Since I am female, I can cook, However If you want something edible, dont eat whatever I've made.. (teehee)
I have way too many intrests, Too many hobbies.. Likes or dislikes, But for the benifit of everyone else, I will list them :)
Horse Riding
Body Boarding
Reading
Writing
Anything Using Computer
Graphics
Drawing
Music (Blink 182, Angels & Airwaves, James Blunt, Mika, and many more)
Playstation 2
X-Box
World of Warcraft (Self confessed geek!)
Jewellery making
Beading
All Aspects of Arts & Crafts
Used to love Skateboarding, Bike Riding and Rollerblading Still kinda do lol
And, yeah I think thats enough for now lol..
So yeah, What have I missed...?

Ummmm...Ermmmmm...Yeahhh.. Sooo..Oh yeah, I Like to be random, Sometimes I can be very hard to follow. Kinda Like Scrubs how JD always have his monologue going on in his own head.. I get that sometimes, Where I'll be thinking of something Laugh out loud and everyone will stare at me, then I spend the next 30 mins explain such things..

Anyhow,
Tata for now
Thumper

1 comments:

Mozz said...

lol I get to scribble on your wall first :P..
Its not as pretty here as out the front lol