CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Before I Forget!

Also, I'd like to share with all of you the Prizewinner for a Personal Commission!

May I Introduce..

Mel For Tarsier11261

Credits-
Background- Night-fate-stock
Wolf- ForsakeWolf
Brushes- Candy-Cane-Killer

Should Anyone want a Comission from me, Just comment with
Name:
Quote:
Animal Desc(Breed, Color, Markings, etc etc):
Background ideas:
Feel/Theme:
Anything Else:

Or contact me via DA
Also, As a note, I've only worked with Horses and Wolves in Photo Manips, So If You want some other Animal or Even a Human Based one, Let me know First So I can Prepare..
Also, If you provide Pictures (Supplied with Permissions & Credits) It makes It alot easier, If you can't, That's Okay too..
So Anyhow.. If you've wanted a Manip Done, But to Lazy to do it, Why not Take Advantage :P
Talk again soon
Thumper

0 comments: